- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
data missing on csv import
13 years 4 months ago #105646
by nibel59
data missing on csv import was created by nibel59
Hi there,
I have imported a csv to upload products on my hikashop.
I have two different price for user group access (price_access).
But after import process, some prices for defined group are missing
I checked all records on csv, and all records are similar
I really don't understand what's the matter
[csv file attached]
I have imported a csv to upload products on my hikashop.
I have two different price for user group access (price_access).
But after import process, some prices for defined group are missing
I checked all records on csv, and all records are similar
I really don't understand what's the matter
[csv file attached]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105697
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic data missing on csv import
Hi,
It's a strange thing, your csv seems to be well formatted, have you tried to import it again to see if it's missing the same values, or it miss no values, or other values ?
When you try to re-import, can you enable the debug mode and set the error reporting to maximum to see if an error is returned.
It's a strange thing, your csv seems to be well formatted, have you tried to import it again to see if it's missing the same values, or it miss no values, or other values ?
When you try to re-import, can you enable the debug mode and set the error reporting to maximum to see if an error is returned.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #105700
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic data missing on csv import
yes, it's missing always the same values.
html with debug mode in attachment
html with debug mode in attachment
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nibel59.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105851
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic data missing on csv import
As far as I can see the prices are correctly imported.
If you edit the variant in the backend, you should see the price there in the "prices" area.
I think that the problem is more about the user group or the minimum quantity or your custom code for displaying that table of variants which must not load the price properly or something.
If you edit the variant in the backend, you should see the price there in the "prices" area.
I think that the problem is more about the user group or the minimum quantity or your custom code for displaying that table of variants which must not load the price properly or something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds