Skip to main content

Amazon Checkout FPS

More
13 years 3 months ago #108322 by lordbrandor
Hello. I really like HikaShop a lot! I'm set up with Amazon payments however and I can't get the plugin for HikaShop to work in Production. It works just fine in Sandbox mode, but it won't redirect to Amazon and it is sending me to the url below that doesn't exist when I set it for Production.
https://authorize.pa%20yments.amazon.com/cobranded-ui/actions/start

I am using Joomla version 2.5. Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you very much for any help you can give me!

-Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108348 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
That's already fixed on our end and will be in next version of HikaShop.

For the time being, just edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/amazon/amazon.php and change the line:
$PayUrl = ' authorize.pa yments.amazon.com/cobranded-ui/actions/start';

to:
$PayUrl = ' authorize.payments.amazon.com/cobranded-ui/actions/start ';
The following user(s) said Thank You: lordbrandor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108405 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Thank you! I appreciate the quick response.

-Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108529 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Hello,
I modified the amazon.php file as you suggested and it now redirects to Amazon for payment. However, I now get the error:

Invalid Request
We cannot process your payment request because of an error. Please contact the website where you initiated this payment.

Caller Input Exception: Invalid Signature

Whatever help you could provide would be most welcome. I've been reading up on Amazon FPS PHP API resolutions for this error and I haven't come up with a solution yet.

Thanks!
Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108593 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Hello,
I modified the amazon.php file as you suggested and it now redirects to Amazon for payment. However, I now get the error:

Invalid Request
We cannot process your payment request because of an error. Please contact the website where you initiated this payment.

Caller Input Exception: Invalid Signature

Whatever help you could provide would be most welcome. I've been reading up on Amazon FPS PHP API resolutions for this error and I haven't come up with a solution yet.

Thanks!
Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108742 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Hi,

You said that it worked fine in sandbox and not with the live server.
So it's likely that you didn't update some of the settings of the plugin to use your live credentials.
For example, please make sure that the secret key that you configured in the plugin options is the correct one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108764 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Thanks for getting back with me Nicolas. Yes, I am able to get through the entire checkout process in Sandbox mode. It returns a blank page when it should go to the order confirmation page however.
I am using the correct credentials/Access Key|Secret Key but I still get the error mentioned above when it goes to send the checkout info to Amazon for the user to sign in and complete the order.

I found this article on the subject that seems to be helpful:
stackoverflow.com/questions/8896060/amaz...on-invalid-signature

Please let me know if there is any additional information I can send you to help resolve this.

Thanks!
Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108822 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Hi brandon,
Can you tell me if you are in a live or a local server ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108937 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
It is live.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108941 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Ok,
Can you :
- Put your debug mode option ON through your Amazon payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Show me your Payment log file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109021 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
I get the message below.

The log file is empty /nfs/c06/h06/mnt/155598/domains/thenightrain.com/html/media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs/report_258453799.log

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109034 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Ok,
can you try it with this last version of the Amazon payment plugin ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: lordbrandor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109122 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Mohamed,
This new plugin directs to Amazon now. Thank you very much!
I can sign in as an Amazon user to confirm the order, but after I click to Confirm and place the order, I get a blank page with the following url.

mywebsite.com/index.php?task=notify&tmpl...3&callerReference=23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #109123 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks!
Brandon
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by lordbrandor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109131 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Ok so now can you :
- Put your debug mode option ON through your Amazon payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Show me your Payment log file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #109137 by lordbrandor
Replied by lordbrandor on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Ok.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by lordbrandor. Reason: Yes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109195 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon Checkout FPS
Hi,

I've done some research regarding your "User Error: The pipeline was aborted and restarted" error and found that :

We are seeing more of this issue in production, but sometimes the payments come through anyways. Either way, this is concerning.

We were able to recover one lost payment Token by using the GetTokenByCaller method, but that's a terrible workaround.

I can reproduce the issue by clicking the "confirm" button on the amazon payment page more than once. That's a very common use case that should probably have some simple javascript to disable the confirm button on the first click.

Our users are complaining about this and we'd prefer to work this out with Amazon rather than implementing an alternative solution.

I tested it by clicking 2 times into the confirm button and I also have you error message, so can you please :
1. Edit your last message and "hide" your secret key
2. Test it again :
- By clicking one time into the confirm button (you're problem is MAYBE coming from this)
- In sandbox mode.

Thanks :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum