Export to csv give an error
13 years 3 months ago #110006
by inetis
Export to csv give an error was created by inetis
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=report&task=csv&cid[]=12&e1de43446bdfd2507714529bc3e1f858=1
instead of a CSV, I got an error.
Could be a problem of right on directory, but I can't find witch one I have to chmod.
Thanks for your help
instead of a CSV, I got an error.
Could be a problem of right on directory, but I can't find witch one I have to chmod.
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #110012
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Export to csv give an error
Hi,
Can you tell me what is the error message that you are getting ?
Can you tell me what is the error message that you are getting ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110013
by inetis
Replied by inetis on topic Export to csv give an error
After I hit the "Export Button" of the Report screen
Firefox can't find the file at the URL :
www.xxxxxx.ch/administrator/index.php?op...=report&task=csv&cid []=11&e1de43446bdfd2507714529bc3e1f858=1.
Firefox can't find the file at the URL :
www.xxxxxx.ch/administrator/index.php?op...=report&task=csv&cid []=11&e1de43446bdfd2507714529bc3e1f858=1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export to csv give an error
Can you do a screenshot of how you configured the report ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #110060
by inetis
Replied by inetis on topic Export to csv give an error
Salut Nicolas,
Here is the screenshot
Thanks for the support
Here is the screenshot
Thanks for the support
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by inetis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110155
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export to csv give an error
Do you have a lot of orders ?
It could potentially come from a limitation of your server which cannot handle all the data that is loaded to fill the CSV if you have a lot of orders and in that case, you would have to see with your hosting to increase the memory_limit and/or max_execution_time of your PHP.
It could potentially come from a limitation of your server which cannot handle all the data that is loaded to fill the CSV if you have a lot of orders and in that case, you would have to see with your hosting to increase the memory_limit and/or max_execution_time of your PHP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110168
by inetis
Replied by inetis on topic Export to csv give an error
It's a new hickashop installation with 2 orders for testing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #110228
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Export to csv give an error
Hello there,
Could you try with the export function available in the order listing? I just tried witht the configuration and it's working well on our end.
If it's not working, we would like a back end access to check this issue. You can PM us these informations as well as the address to this topic.
Could you try with the export function available in the order listing? I just tried witht the configuration and it's working well on our end.
If it's not working, we would like a back end access to check this issue. You can PM us these informations as well as the address to this topic.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110229
by inetis
Replied by inetis on topic Export to csv give an error
Yes, the export on order listing work well.
I'll setup an access to the admin for you.
I'll setup an access to the admin for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110248
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Export to csv give an error
Hi there,
The error I catched is a 500: DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (Jeu, 20 Jui 13 14:35:22 +0000) at position 0 (J): The timezone could not be found in the database
However I don't think it's a time related issue. According to different topics ( stackoverflow.com/questions/16632546/joo...ed-to-parse-time-str and stackoverflow.com/questions/11914161/err...to-parse-time-string ), it may come from the permissions of some folder which are not writable (like tmp or log).
Try to check the permissions of this folder.
The error I catched is a 500: DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (Jeu, 20 Jui 13 14:35:22 +0000) at position 0 (J): The timezone could not be found in the database
However I don't think it's a time related issue. According to different topics ( stackoverflow.com/questions/16632546/joo...ed-to-parse-time-str and stackoverflow.com/questions/11914161/err...to-parse-time-string ), it may come from the permissions of some folder which are not writable (like tmp or log).
Try to check the permissions of this folder.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds