Skip to main content

100% discount coupon

More
13 years 2 months ago #113922 by Oslo
100% discount coupon was created by Oslo
Hello,
I have created a 100% discount coupon, when I put an article into my cart and add the coupon, the discount works perfect, but when I clic on "next" this is the message I get :
NO_CURRENCY_FOUND_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS
The cart is empty

I'm still on local, these plugins are active :
HikaShop Free orders validation Plugin - (Send confirmation email : Yes)
HikaShop Google Analytics plugin : active

What is wrong? Obviously I think it is because I havn't a "Google Analytics Account"

This is my first e-commerce, can you also explain to me why I have to have a "Google Analytics Account"??

Thank-you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113955 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic 100% discount coupon
Hi there,

If you don't need google analytics I would suggest to disable the hikashop plugin in System>Configuration>Plugins.
Otherwise, you need a google account and login in www.google.com/analytics/
Google describe the process really simply so you should be able to understand what to do. Look at the plugin's option to see what it allows!
If you have any question ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114106 by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic 100% discount coupon
Thank-you very much!!!!

Thanks to Hikashop team !!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115750 by ilovekratom
Replied by ilovekratom on topic 100% discount coupon
Hi guys, I have the same issue and from what I've read it's kicking back that message "NO_CURRENCY_FOUND_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS" when it's concerning a non-transaction such as updating order information but not an actual transaction./ charge. Is this correct? I'd setup up Google Analytics to work with Hikashop and it, surprisingly is very accurate. Our actual orders match up almost perfectly with the analytics reports.

Can I just ignore this message? If so, that's fine. I just wanted to confirm that there were no issues associated with this error message. Thanks :)

Hugs,

Natalie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115775 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic 100% discount coupon
Hi Nathalie,

I guess the best way is just to edit the language file and change the translation for this to nothing.
With this you won't see anything ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115926 by ilovekratom
Replied by ilovekratom on topic 100% discount coupon
It's not a problem. I'm pretty sure that it's not causing any issues, but I just wanted to confirm that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum