- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Please help! Checkout issues
13 years 2 months ago #114892
by Reid
Please help! Checkout issues was created by Reid
This is what is happening at checkout. I thought it was fixed but it's not. All of the Hikashop Modules are turned off and I still get this when someone registers. This morning someone reported getting the 500 HikashopBridgeView error (as in my other post). I don't know what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #114893
by Reid
Replied by Reid on topic Please help! Checkout issues
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Reid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114895
by Reid
Replied by Reid on topic Please help! Checkout issues
The checkout status bar is disabled, and it is showing. Euro is disabled and it is showing. I did enter an email address and it says I didn't. and if I reload the page, everything looks normal again. Every time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114934
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Please help! Checkout issues
Please download again HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds