- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
"No stock" showing for products with unlimited qty
14 years 4 months ago #50448
by vaclav
"No stock" showing for products with unlimited qty was created by vaclav
Hi Nicolas,
My problem is that when I import my products with characteristics, there is "No stock" in frontend for all my variants of that products even there is "-1" for the quantity for the product and for all its variants - see attached csv. I imported only one product to show you the problem and to make the csv as small as possible for the purpose of your help...
This is what I did:
I made a csv file with all products (all done the same way as the one attached to this message).
I created one Characteristic named "Varianta" with about 1500 values and imported it as a table in phpmyadmin.
Then I imported my product to Hikashop.
Product shoved, but to see the characteristic with correct prices in frontend I had to open that product in backend and add characteristics (that one called "Varianta" which I imported in phpmyadmin) to it. After saving - the correct prices and correct characteristics showed in frontend, but everything is out of stock - even there are "unlimited" quantities in product details in backend.
1. What to do to make the product in stock?
2. How to make all the characteristics(variants of product set in characteristics) show with correct prices immediately after importing without having to open each product, add characteristics and save it? It is quiet annoying when you have about 1000 products and all with characteristics...
I guess you will need to see my shop to solve this bug...so I am sending you access details in PM.
Thanks
Vaclav
My problem is that when I import my products with characteristics, there is "No stock" in frontend for all my variants of that products even there is "-1" for the quantity for the product and for all its variants - see attached csv. I imported only one product to show you the problem and to make the csv as small as possible for the purpose of your help...
This is what I did:
I made a csv file with all products (all done the same way as the one attached to this message).
I created one Characteristic named "Varianta" with about 1500 values and imported it as a table in phpmyadmin.
Then I imported my product to Hikashop.
Product shoved, but to see the characteristic with correct prices in frontend I had to open that product in backend and add characteristics (that one called "Varianta" which I imported in phpmyadmin) to it. After saving - the correct prices and correct characteristics showed in frontend, but everything is out of stock - even there are "unlimited" quantities in product details in backend.
1. What to do to make the product in stock?
2. How to make all the characteristics(variants of product set in characteristics) show with correct prices immediately after importing without having to open each product, add characteristics and save it? It is quiet annoying when you have about 1000 products and all with characteristics...
I guess you will need to see my shop to solve this bug...so I am sending you access details in PM.
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50496
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "No stock" showing for products with unlimited qty
The stock is correct. The problem is that you have the product_published column in your CSV with an empty value for each variant. Thus, the variants are unpublished. Because of that, the system doesn't allow you to buy them.
Just set "1" in the product_published column of your CSV and it will work.
That will solve both problems.
Just set "1" in the product_published column of your CSV and it will work.
That will solve both problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50502
by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic Re: "No stock" showing for products with unlimited qty
Thanks Nicolas! Thanks so much! I changed it as you said and it worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 10 months ago #76562
by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic Re: "No stock" showing for products with unlimited qty
Hi I'm having the same problems, since I updated to the essentials version. I did'nt added the products using CSV I created the product and the variants on the back-end and it was working alright.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76666
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: "No stock" showing for products with unlimited qty
Hi,
Are you sure that your products and variants are published, and have a quantity of "-1" ?
Are you sure that your products and variants are published, and have a quantity of "-1" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 10 months ago #77334
by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic "No stock" showing for products with unlimited qty
Sorry didn't reply early, Yes there were variants and there were published, and had a quantity of "-1".
I fixed the problem, but it require for me to delete this products and re-created all the info, luckily this happened on only 3 products, they are showing fine now, but still don't know what was the problem.
Like I mention before, this happen when I updated to Essentials version.
I fixed the problem, but it require for me to delete this products and re-created all the info, luckily this happened on only 3 products, they are showing fine now, but still don't know what was the problem.
Like I mention before, this happen when I updated to Essentials version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds