- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Backend filter listing magic :)
14 years 3 months ago #53530
by sharq
Backend filter listing magic :) was created by sharq
Hi!
I just simply imported one big datafile
Do you have an Idea why I get this?
Or how can I disable?
[attachment:1]confused.jpg[/attachment]
I just simply imported one big datafile
Do you have an Idea why I get this?
Or how can I disable?
[attachment:1]confused.jpg[/attachment]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53535
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Backend filter listing magic :)
That's because you imported categories without left and right values.
Here is a thread explaining what that is and what you should do:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...port-sql-script.html
Here is a thread explaining what that is and what you should do:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...port-sql-script.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: sharq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds