- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Error when import CSV-file to Hikashop
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54387
by Micke_skane
Error when import CSV-file to Hikashop was created by Micke_skane
Hey,
When I try to import a CSV-file with updated prices I got Error-message that says:
The CSV-file contains price_value and product_code and the format are the same as the exported CSV-file I've got from Hikashop.
Are the someone who got a clue what the message points to?
/Micke
When I try to import a CSV-file with updated prices I got Error-message that says:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
The CSV-file contains price_value and product_code and the format are the same as the exported CSV-file I've got from Hikashop.
Are the someone who got a clue what the message points to?
/Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54444
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error when import CSV-file to Hikashop
Such error will happen if:
-your file is too big for the restrictions in place
-your file is not a valid CSV
If you could give your CSV we would be able to tell you what's wrong with it.
-your file is too big for the restrictions in place
-your file is not a valid CSV
If you could give your CSV we would be able to tell you what's wrong with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54466
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Error when import CSV-file to Hikashop
Ok, I attached the CSV-file in my reply.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54504
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error when import CSV-file to Hikashop
Your file is not a CSV file. It only has the csv extension name but inside it's another type of file. HikaShop can only import CSV files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds