Skip to main content

Vurtuemart Importing - selected records

More
14 years 2 months ago #57530 by Huski
Hi
Imported all my virtuemart products, orders, etc no problem but forgot to turn off virtue mart and had about 5 customers before I realized.

I need to get these 5 customers in hikashop and their orders but I don't want to import all the virtuemart taxes, etc as I have changed a lot of stuff now in Hikashop.

I will probably have to do this manually - but what tables will I need to add data? My main Joomla user table has these extra users in it. I have copied users to the hikashop_user table? I only have 2 of these 5 customers who have placed orders.

How do I add their orders manually? And without sending the clients an email?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57566 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't think that you need to add the users.
However, you will have to add the orders.
You can actually do that via the backend and then attach these users to the orders.
If you don't activate the user notification in the order modification popup, they won't be notified.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Huski

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum