- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Importing Flat File - [an error occurred...
14 years 2 months ago #58124
by jrtoms
Importing Flat File - [an error occurred... was created by jrtoms
Hi!
While trying to import a flat file for products, I get the following error.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I've tried changing some of the parameters of importing, and tried text importing as well, but same error.
Please help!
While trying to import a flat file for products, I get the following error.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I've tried changing some of the parameters of importing, and tried text importing as well, but same error.
Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Importing Flat File - [an error occurred...
Hi,
That error can apparently come from several things:
www.kunena.org/forum/173-K-16-and-K-17-I...is-directive-problem
I would say that it's most likely that it comes from a file permission issue on your website. Or maybe that your CSV file is not correct ?
Could you maybe post your CSV file so that we can look at it ?
That error can apparently come from several things:
www.kunena.org/forum/173-K-16-and-K-17-I...is-directive-problem
I would say that it's most likely that it comes from a file permission issue on your website. Or maybe that your CSV file is not correct ?
Could you maybe post your CSV file so that we can look at it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58159
by jrtoms
Replied by jrtoms on topic Re: Importing Flat File - [an error occurred...
Oddly enough, despite the fact I was getting that error most of the data was still imported :huh:
The system didn't organize the products into their respective categories, but that's ok, I can do that myself.
Thank you for responding!
The system didn't organize the products into their respective categories, but that's ok, I can do that myself.
Thank you for responding!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds