- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Upgrade from starter to essential
14 years 1 month ago #60513
by Chantal
Upgrade from starter to essential was created by Chantal
I have allready installed hikashop starter and just buyed hikashop essential. Do I have to uninstall hikashop starter first or can I simply upload the essential package?
In the starter edition I missed the german translation! I have read that hikashop is availalbe in German too, that important to me. Is this true?
Where can I set the language?
Thanks a lot,
Chantal
By the way, I am looking for a good discussion tool, too. What kind of extension is this one?
In the starter edition I missed the german translation! I have read that hikashop is availalbe in German too, that important to me. Is this true?
Where can I set the language?
Thanks a lot,
Chantal
By the way, I am looking for a good discussion tool, too. What kind of extension is this one?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60529
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upgrade from starter to essential
Hi,
You don't need to uninstall the Starter edition. Just install the Essential on top of it.
HikaShop is indeed available in German.
Go in the configuration page of HikaShop and in the "Languages" tab, click on the edit button for the German language. Then it will prompt you to download the german file from our servers and then you can just save it.
Otherwise, you can also install it manually as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#languages
You don't need to uninstall the Starter edition. Just install the Essential on top of it.
HikaShop is indeed available in German.
Go in the configuration page of HikaShop and in the "Languages" tab, click on the edit button for the German language. Then it will prompt you to download the german file from our servers and then you can just save it.
Otherwise, you can also install it manually as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#languages
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds