- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Importing Products/Variants
14 years 1 month ago #60951
by evolution
Importing Products/Variants was created by evolution
I have encountered an issue importing products into my production system. When I import a CSV with products and variants, the variants do not inherit the currency of the parent product (AUD) and also default to EUR, even though AUD is the only published CCY and AUD is specified in the CSV. When displaying the products on the shopfront, it shows the price in EUR and converts to (AUD in brackets) at the rate in the CCY table.
This does not happen on my development system.
In my development system, when I upload exactly the same CSV file, the variants are created in AUD and everything works fine on the shopfront. This has got to be a setup problem, I just can’t find the setting. Any help identifying the culprit setting would be greatly appreciated.
This does not happen on my development system.
In my development system, when I upload exactly the same CSV file, the variants are created in AUD and everything works fine on the shopfront. This has got to be a setup problem, I just can’t find the setting. Any help identifying the culprit setting would be greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60955
by evolution
Replied by evolution on topic Re: Importing Products/Variants
I solved my own problem:
Configuration | Main | Main Currency
I don't know how many times I looked there, I just didi not see it.
Configuration | Main | Main Currency
I don't know how many times I looked there, I just didi not see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds