- Posts: 267
- Thank you received: 5
When I give the order export button I get the foll
14 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 5 months ago #62980
by dvddvd
When I give the order export button I get the foll was created by dvddvd
When I give the order export button I get the following error
"The website encountered an error while retrieving
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order. it may be down for maintenance or is configured incorrectly. "
I just installed the latest update 1.6.0
Thanks
"The website encountered an error while retrieving
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order. it may be down for maintenance or is configured incorrectly. "
I just installed the latest update 1.6.0
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by dvddvd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #63014
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: When I give the order export button I get the foll
Hi there,
Could you give more information about this bug? When does the problem occurs? Where is this error message displayed?
Could you give more information about this bug? When does the problem occurs? Where is this error message displayed?
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #63133
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: When I give the order export button I get the foll
Hi,
It's likely that you're exporting too many orders at once for the resources restrictions in on your server.
Try to export less orders by selecting them.
If it works, then it's definitely a resources restriction issue and you should contact your hosting company support.
It's likely that you're exporting too many orders at once for the resources restrictions in on your server.
Try to export less orders by selecting them.
If it works, then it's definitely a resources restriction issue and you should contact your hosting company support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds