- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Change the product page
14 years 1 week ago #66562
by river
Change the product page was created by river
I want to use Hikashop for mye online store.
Now I am using Virtuemart 1.1.9 but I am not very pleased with it. And I think hikashop looks like a good solution,
I have one important question before I decide to use hikashop:
Is it possible to make the product page look like this ? (Please see encloused image
)
This is how i look like in mye online store now with virtuemart.
I want the "ad to cart" at top, and images down on the left side and the product text down on the right side.
Looking forward to hear from youhttp://www.hikashop.com/en/forum/newtopic/2-general-talk-about-hikashop.html#
Now I am using Virtuemart 1.1.9 but I am not very pleased with it. And I think hikashop looks like a good solution,
I have one important question before I decide to use hikashop:
Is it possible to make the product page look like this ? (Please see encloused image
)
This is how i look like in mye online store now with virtuemart.
I want the "ad to cart" at top, and images down on the left side and the product text down on the right side.
Looking forward to hear from youhttp://www.hikashop.com/en/forum/newtopic/2-general-talk-about-hikashop.html#
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66592
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Change the product page
Hi river,
In HikaShop each views are customizable. You can place elements as you want, it just need some view/css modifications.
For you request, I think that you will just have to change the divs of the picture, and for the other contents, because the default product view display the add to cart button at the top like in your screenshot.
In HikaShop each views are customizable. You can place elements as you want, it just need some view/css modifications.
For you request, I think that you will just have to change the divs of the picture, and for the other contents, because the default product view display the add to cart button at the top like in your screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66595
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Change the product page
Thank you for reply.
What is the name for the file name of the product page and where is it located ?
What is the name for the file name of the product page and where is it located ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66599
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Change the product page
You can go in HikaShop > Display > Views, and edit the view "product / show_default.php".
Be sure to edit the view in the good template.
Be sure to edit the view in the good template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 days ago #66863
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Change the product page
Hi, tnx for reply.
I found the file.
Do I also have to make some modifications to the CSS files ?
If so, what CSS file to I need to modify.
Tnx
I am starting to really like Hikashop
I found the file.
Do I also have to make some modifications to the CSS files ?
If so, what CSS file to I need to modify.
Tnx
I am starting to really like Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 days ago #66903
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Change the product page
Hi river,
Yes, I think that you will have some CSS modifications to do.
In HikaShop > Configuration > Dislay, you can find a CSS tab, and you can edit the "frontend css file".
In these css file you can do all the css modifications.
Yes, I think that you will have some CSS modifications to do.
In HikaShop > Configuration > Dislay, you can find a CSS tab, and you can edit the "frontend css file".
In these css file you can do all the css modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 days ago #67282
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Change the product page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 days ago #67283
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Change the product page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the product page
I can see that all that is already like you want on your website:
www.kvikkimedia.no/nettbutikk
Did you already figured it out ?
Did you already figured it out ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67513
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Change the product page
Yes problem is solved, tnx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds