Skip to main content

EDIT STYLE com_hikashop_category_VIEW_DEFAULT_TITL

More
14 years 1 day ago - 13 years 11 months ago #67809 by jchorch
Hola amigos!
hay muchas cosas que noto que no me funcionan correctamente referidos a estilos pero empieso por lo mas importante.

1. cree un "com_hikashop_category_VIEW_DEFAULT_TITLE", y luce asi:



y deseo que se vea asi:



Utilizo Joomla al dia 2.5.7(with hikashop essential) y Artisteer 4.0 al dia para la realización del template.


google translate version wrote: Hello friends!
I notice there are many things that do not work properly referred to by empiso styles but most importantly.

1. create a "com_hikashop_category_VIEW_DEFAULT_TITLE" and looks like this:



and I want it to look like this:


I use Joomla 2.5.7 and day Artisteer 4.0 per day for the realization of the template.

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jchorch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #67819 by jchorch

google translate wrote: achieved configure the mapping of columns and background color.
what I had to do was change the default content type to "product".

now remains for me to modify the css to modify the color and border size. css that I can do it online?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #67846 by nicolas
You can modify the CSS of HikaShop by editing the frontend CSS file via the Display tab of the configuration of Hikashop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jchorch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68074 by jchorch

google translate wrote: Thanks friend!
Now i can work in the back-end on the background colors and border, also in the size of the images of the product but do i not know how to properly move "product title" before the "image product".
1. How I can do? what file is edited?

2. in the screenshot, i can't align completely the 3 columns to the available space, instead, leaves a blank between the content and the position "right" (joomla 2.5). how I can align it and not generate that space blank?


Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jchorch. Reason: aclarations and image example

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68111 by jchorch

google translate wrote: I could move the title, it would already be.

<!-- PRODUCT NAME -->
<span class="hikashop_product_name">
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
<?php }
echo $this->row->product_name;
if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
</a>
<?php } ?>
</span>
<!-- EO PRODUCT NAME -->

:cheer:

I only need to align the columns

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68356 by nicolas
You can add that CSS:
.hikashop_products{
margin-right: -25px;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68411 by jchorch
+10!!
thanks nico!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum