- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
SOLVED: CSV Import
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #67981
by dc10555
SOLVED: CSV Import was created by dc10555
I'm having issues using in the import feature, I want to Import a CSV file that has a product name and image location for 50+ products, I also want them imported based on a template which I've created which has 10 variants (size option which requires a price increase), The import seems to function fine however upon looking at some of the products some of the variants seem to be losing the price increases. Is this a bug? or is it possible that I have to do something special to the CSV to make it 100% compatible..
*EDIT*
I've found that re-uploading the information twice seems to fill in the blanks despite the system message saying that there were "0 new products imported" on the second upload, There defiantly seems to be a bug there though.. or maybe it's my hosting being slow..
*EDIT*
I've found that re-uploading the information twice seems to fill in the blanks despite the system message saying that there were "0 new products imported" on the second upload, There defiantly seems to be a bug there though.. or maybe it's my hosting being slow..
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by dc10555.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68013
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: CSV Import
Glad to see you found the solution by yourself
. If you could mark the topic as solved that would be perfect!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dc10555
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68289
by dc10555
Replied by dc10555 on topic Re: CSV Import
Yea, I can mark it solved no problem but out of curiousity, am I correct in saying that this is a server issue or is there also an issue with the Hikashop import function that might cause it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSV Import
Yes, that's probably a server issue.
When you import CSVs with files/images, the files/images need to be moved/downloaded. That can induce some high load on the server. Redoing the import until it does all the products is indeed the solution.
When you import CSVs with files/images, the files/images need to be moved/downloaded. That can induce some high load on the server. Redoing the import until it does all the products is indeed the solution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dc10555
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds