- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
CSV upload products OK - now blank page
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70278
by ians
CSV upload products OK - now blank page was created by ians
STOP PRESS - this seems to be working now - the imported items aren't showing in the filter searches, I'm wondering if it's a cache issue?
Hi everyone,
I've just about finished a website with product directory powered by Hikashop. Great Stuff.
I have about 5,000 products to upload and have just uploaded via csv the first test batch of 200 products.
All seemed to work OK, but now the results page hangs or just doesn't show on the webpage. Everything seemed to upload fine with no errors - and the filter page was all OK before the upload.
Here's the link to the page.
www.wslr.co.uk/index.php/members-area
If you click the "resources" button the page won't show
If it DOES show, try doing a search and again, the page won't show.
There isn't a huge amount of info in the products so i don't think I'm overlaoding it. Please see attached CSV file
Hep much appreciated
Ian
Hi everyone,
I've just about finished a website with product directory powered by Hikashop. Great Stuff.
I have about 5,000 products to upload and have just uploaded via csv the first test batch of 200 products.
All seemed to work OK, but now the results page hangs or just doesn't show on the webpage. Everything seemed to upload fine with no errors - and the filter page was all OK before the upload.
Here's the link to the page.
www.wslr.co.uk/index.php/members-area
If you click the "resources" button the page won't show
If it DOES show, try doing a search and again, the page won't show.
There isn't a huge amount of info in the products so i don't think I'm overlaoding it. Please see attached CSV file
Hep much appreciated
Ian
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by ians.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70385
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSV upload products OK - now blank page
Hi,
I can see your products in the search results page on that page:
www.wslr.co.uk/index.php/resources-catalogue
Maybe your website had some caching turned on yes ?
I can see your products in the search results page on that page:
www.wslr.co.uk/index.php/resources-catalogue
Maybe your website had some caching turned on yes ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds