- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Pop up size problem after checkout
13 years 10 months ago #76047
by iesan
Pop up size problem after checkout was created by iesan
Hi,
I'm also having problem with the pop up size (when we need to choose the "proceed to check out" or "continue shopping"). It shows a horizontal scroll bar due to the width.
I'm using cloudbase 2.0 template for joomla 2.5.
I've read and tried some of the suggestion due to this issue and try i can't fix this. Please help
Thanks
I'm also having problem with the pop up size (when we need to choose the "proceed to check out" or "continue shopping"). It shows a horizontal scroll bar due to the width.
I'm using cloudbase 2.0 template for joomla 2.5.
I've read and tried some of the suggestion due to this issue and try i can't fix this. Please help
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76267
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pop up size problem after checkout
Hi,
The issue comes from your template which sets a min-width in the CSS of its component.php file.
You will have to remove the min-width from there.
I recommend that you contact cloudbase in order to know the exact procedure to do that for your template as each template can have a very different structure.
The issue comes from your template which sets a min-width in the CSS of its component.php file.
You will have to remove the min-width from there.
I recommend that you contact cloudbase in order to know the exact procedure to do that for your template as each template can have a very different structure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iesan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77028
by iesan
Replied by iesan on topic Pop up size problem after checkout
Hi,
I somehow managed to change the pop up size by setting the minimum width in the template.css as follow:
.rt-container{
min-width: 200px !important; width: auto;
background: none;
It did change the size of the pop up, but the cart seemed not functioning properly anymore. Whether i press "Continue shopping" or "Proceed to checkout", my shopping cart stays empty and it takes me to the Home screen.
Then, I tried to delete my changes and made it become the same as for the first time. The pop up changes in size as before (with the horizontal scroll) but the buttons still not function as before.
Could you please help me with this?
Thanks for the answer.
I somehow managed to change the pop up size by setting the minimum width in the template.css as follow:
.rt-container{
min-width: 200px !important; width: auto;
background: none;
It did change the size of the pop up, but the cart seemed not functioning properly anymore. Whether i press "Continue shopping" or "Proceed to checkout", my shopping cart stays empty and it takes me to the Home screen.
Then, I tried to delete my changes and made it become the same as for the first time. The pop up changes in size as before (with the horizontal scroll) but the buttons still not function as before.
Could you please help me with this?
Thanks for the answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77071
by iesan
Replied by iesan on topic Pop up size problem after checkout
Sorry, i just restart my computer and delete all the cookies. It works as usual again. Confuse about what's going on but feel happy because it runs well now.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds