- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Change quantity of products in overview
13 years 10 months ago #76296
by scharfet
Change quantity of products in overview was created by scharfet
Hello,
I'd like to make a suggestion.
Once a year I would need to do the annual stocktaking. Therefore I would have to adjust the cuantity of my products in Hikashop.
My whish would be to have the possibility to change the cuantity in the overview-listing (for time-saving reasons).
Thank you!
I'd like to make a suggestion.
Once a year I would need to do the annual stocktaking. Therefore I would have to adjust the cuantity of my products in Hikashop.
My whish would be to have the possibility to change the cuantity in the overview-listing (for time-saving reasons).
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76418
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change quantity of products in overview
Hi,
Why not export your products, edit the csv file, and import it in HikaShop.
That's the fastest you can find.
Why not export your products, edit the csv file, and import it in HikaShop.
That's the fastest you can find.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scharfet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76599
by scharfet
Replied by scharfet on topic Change quantity of products in overview
Good idea! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds