Skip to main content

user keywords from xtcommerce to hikashop import

More
13 years 10 months ago #79409 by cobinet_edv
Hallo,

I want to import the old user keywords from xtcommerce to hikashop
Or I want to generate new user keywords in hikashop automatically
The keywords are encrypted
Can I decrypt it?
What encrypt methode uses Hikashop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79421 by Xavier
Hi,

What do you mean with "user keywords" ?
Can you explain with more details ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79437 by cobinet_edv
Well

Our old shop is XTCommerce
We have 2000 customers in it
Every Customer has his keyword in the old shop
I import all old customers from old shop to new shop
It goes.
It is one problem for customers, when they need new keywords
I would import old customer's keywords from XTCommerce to Hikashop
But keywords in XTCommerce und Hikashop are encrypted and mit two different crypts
If it is not possible to import, I would generate self the new Keywords for old customers.
But I need to know the srypt methode of the hikashop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79458 by Jerome
Hi,

Ok but, what is a user keyword ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79462 by cobinet_edv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79467 by Jerome
Hi,

HikaShop does not store password, it uses Joomla accounts.
So for your export/import, you have to recreate Joomla accounts.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79468 by cobinet_edv
Thanks

But this is what I don't want to
I would have old Passwords in Joomla accounts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79481 by Xavier
Hi,

Your problem is no HikaShop related. I suggest to ask your question in the Joomla forum.

HikaShop use the Joomla users.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobinet_edv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum