- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
13 years 9 months ago #81997
by hnelke
Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos was created by hnelke
Hello,
when I export products/categories, I got confusing information (HTML, CSS) in the hikashopexport.cvs?!
No Products!
I use: joomla 3.02 / hikashop 2.0
Attached you could see it in the csv-file.
Thanks Hubert
when I export products/categories, I got confusing information (HTML, CSS) in the hikashopexport.cvs?!
No Products!
I use: joomla 3.02 / hikashop 2.0
Attached you could see it in the csv-file.
Thanks Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82033
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Hi there,
It's a quite strange issue since I just tested and it works on our end...
Did you selected the products before exporting?
Do you have a lot of products? Any specific configuration, custom fields or variants?
It's a quite strange issue since I just tested and it works on our end...
Did you selected the products before exporting?
Do you have a lot of products? Any specific configuration, custom fields or variants?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82038
by hnelke
Replied by hnelke on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Hello,
I selected the (a) product (i have only one).
I have two custom fields (color and size).
Thanks Hubert
I selected the (a) product (i have only one).
I have two custom fields (color and size).
Thanks Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82047
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Hi,
Could you edit the view "back-end | product | export" and replace the begin of the view
By:
I think it would fix your problem, but I can't reproduce your bug in my local Joomla 3 site so, having a confirmation for this bug fix would be great !
Regards,
Could you edit the view "back-end | product | export" and replace the begin of the view
Code:
ob_end_clean();
if(ob_get_level()>2)
ob_end_clean();
Code:
while(ob_get_level())
ob_end_clean();
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82146
by hnelke
Replied by hnelke on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Hello,
I don't understand where?
backend-export-view?
Is it a file?
In which directory?
Thanks Hubert
I don't understand where?
backend-export-view?
Is it a file?
In which directory?
Thanks Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82322
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Hi,
You can edit the view in HikaShop > Display > Views, then edit the file "export" of the view "product" of the backend template.
You can edit the view in HikaShop > Display > Views, then edit the file "export" of the view "product" of the backend template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82379
by hnelke
Replied by hnelke on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Hi,
that fixed not the problem. The output is the same!
And under joomla 2.5.8 it is only nearly ok, but after export the prices change from 54 Euro to 54.000.000 Euro!!!!!!
Regards Hubert
that fixed not the problem. The output is the same!
And under joomla 2.5.8 it is only nearly ok, but after export the prices change from 54 Euro to 54.000.000 Euro!!!!!!
Regards Hubert
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by hnelke.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
You can temporarily change the option "menu position" of the Display tab of the configuration in order to be sure to avoid that export issue. However, that will break the menu of HikaShop, so you will have to revert the change after doing the export.
The export does not change the prices. That is not possible. Can you try again please ?
The export does not change the prices. That is not possible. Can you try again please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82643
by hnelke
Replied by hnelke on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Hello,
If you want, I give you an access to my admin accunt, because it is only for developing and test.
There you can test the wonder of export and the price "updates"?
regards Hubert
If you want, I give you an access to my admin accunt, because it is only for developing and test.
There you can test the wonder of export and the price "updates"?
regards Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82866
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
We would actually not only need a backend access but also an ftp access in order to debug the issue as we can't reproduce it on our end.
Did you try my proposition ? Did it worked ?
Did you try my proposition ? Did it worked ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83335
by hnelke
Replied by hnelke on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Nö.
I send you an Email with the access Data.
Couleur you test it?
Thanks Hubert
I send you an Email with the access Data.
Couleur you test it?
Thanks Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83432
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Export with Hikashop 2.0: Got HTML and Style infos
Hi,
Due to the holidays, Nicolas is currently out of the office for the next couple of days.
Regards,
Due to the holidays, Nicolas is currently out of the office for the next couple of days.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds