- Thank you received: 0
Wholesale Reduction of Prices
- dlaughter
-
Topic Author
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #82708
by dlaughter
Wholesale Reduction of Prices was created by dlaughter
I saw a sql command on here earlier to increase all prices at one, which was UPDATE #__hikashop_price SET price_value = price_value * 1.35;
If I wanted to reduce all prices at once, say by 33%, would it be UPDATE #__hikashop_price SET price_value = price_value / 0.33;?
If I wanted to reduce all prices at once, say by 33%, would it be UPDATE #__hikashop_price SET price_value = price_value / 0.33;?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82712
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Wholesale Reduction of Prices
An easier and a lot safer, would be to export products to csv, increase/decrease price, then do an iport; either the cvs back again or just via text import of the product name, prod code and new price.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dlaughter
-
Topic Author
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #82728
by dlaughter
Replied by dlaughter on topic Wholesale Reduction of Prices
I tend to agree and that's the way I went. Much more tedious but I keep my master csv accurate, then re-import it.
I think I found the correct query though, I believe to reduce all prices by 33%, it would be UPDATE #_hikashop_price SET price = price*.66;
Thanks.
I think I found the correct query though, I believe to reduce all prices by 33%, it would be UPDATE #_hikashop_price SET price = price*.66;
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82773
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wholesale Reduction of Prices
You will have to use: UPDATE #_hikashop_price SET price_value = price_value*0.66;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds