Skip to main content

error product display

More
13 years 8 months ago #86153 by cobinet_edv
Hallo,

I have several user groups in hikashop
Each user group has own prices for one product
It works
The user see correct prices in category display
But in product display the user see several prices for one product
For Example
0,80 € (0,67 € excl VAT) each
0,60 € (0,50 € excl VAT) each
0,60 € (0,50 € excl VAT) each
0,60 € (0,50 € excl VAT) each
If I add product to cart, the price is correct

Help me please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86224 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error product display
Hi,

Can you give a link to that page and a screenshot of how you configured your prices so that we can see that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86304 by cobinet_edv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86310 by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic error product display
Hi,

I have all my data deleted.
I have Testcategory done.
I have Testproduct done.
I have 9 Prices for 9 Usergroups done.
I have same Problem - all prices are displayed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86312 by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic error product display
I have it

It diplays all prices, where there is price for usergroup, but usergroup has no user.
How to hide the prices for usergroups without user?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86322 by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic error product display
Forget all
My import error
It works again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum