- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
- manolo2119
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #86187
by manolo2119
how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field was created by manolo2119
Hello :blink:
how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
I insert from php manager and everything ok.
But from joomla hikashop product, if I modify a product containing imported fields (with SQL). Saving: error: the product is not unique
There are some more related table hikashop_field
thank you very much
how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
I insert from php manager and everything ok.
But from joomla hikashop product, if I modify a product containing imported fields (with SQL). Saving: error: the product is not unique
There are some more related table hikashop_field
thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86192
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
Hi,
I don't understand your message.
Regards,
I don't understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- manolo2119
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #86196
by manolo2119
Replied by manolo2119 on topic how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
sorry, my English is very bad
I need to create 100 custom fields for my products.
The products imported them from csv (OK)
I want to create custom fields from sql script
Ej:
INSERT INTO jo_hikashop_field VALUES (NULL,'product','Pulgadas','televisionpulgadas','checkbox','32::32::0
37::37::0
40::40::0
42::42::0
19::19::0
22::22::0
24::24::0
27::27::0
26::26::0
39::39::0
23::23::0
47::47::0
50::50::0
55::55::0
46::46::0
60::60::0
20::20::0
43::43::0
51::51::0
65::65::',1, 1, 'a:11:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:9:"filtering";s:1:"1";s:9:"maxlength";s:1:"0";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";s:5:"allow";s:0:"";s:8:"readonly";s:1:"0";s:15:"limit_to_parent";s:0:"";}', 0, 0, 1, 1, ' ', 1, 'all', ',19,', 0);
Run in mysql admin and all ok
When viewing the product has the custom field (ok)
but if I modify the product, saving me the following error
In Spanish
"Existe al menos un producto con el mismo código
Error al guardar"
Translate google:
At least one product with the same code
Failed to save
Thank
I need to create 100 custom fields for my products.
The products imported them from csv (OK)
I want to create custom fields from sql script
Ej:
INSERT INTO jo_hikashop_field VALUES (NULL,'product','Pulgadas','televisionpulgadas','checkbox','32::32::0
37::37::0
40::40::0
42::42::0
19::19::0
22::22::0
24::24::0
27::27::0
26::26::0
39::39::0
23::23::0
47::47::0
50::50::0
55::55::0
46::46::0
60::60::0
20::20::0
43::43::0
51::51::0
65::65::',1, 1, 'a:11:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:9:"filtering";s:1:"1";s:9:"maxlength";s:1:"0";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";s:5:"allow";s:0:"";s:8:"readonly";s:1:"0";s:15:"limit_to_parent";s:0:"";}', 0, 0, 1, 1, ' ', 1, 'all', ',19,', 0);
Run in mysql admin and all ok
When viewing the product has the custom field (ok)
but if I modify the product, saving me the following error
In Spanish
"Existe al menos un producto con el mismo código
Error al guardar"
Translate google:
At least one product with the same code
Failed to save
Thank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- manolo2119
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #86197
by manolo2119
Replied by manolo2119 on topic how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
if I create a custom field from joomla backend, works perfectly.
Then from the exported sql manager mysql this custom field
Delete the custom field from joomla
And I run is exported script before
INSERTINTO`jo_hikashop_field` (`field_id` ,`field_table` ,`field_realname` ,`field_namekey` ,`field_type` ,`field_value` ,`field_published` ,`field_ordering` ,`field_options` ,`field_core` ,`field_required` ,`field_backend` ,`field_frontcomp` ,`field_default` ,`field_backend_listing` ,`field_access` ,`field_categories` ,`field_with_sub_categories`)
VALUES ( 287,'product','Pulgadas','televisionpulgadas','radio','19::19::0\n22::22::0\n23::23::0\n24::24::0\n32::32::0', 1, 2,'a:10:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:9:"filtering";s:1:"1";s:9:"maxlength";s:1:"0";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";s:5:"allow";s:0:"";s:8:"readonly";s:1:"0";}', 0, 0, 1, 1,'', 1,'all',',19,', 0)
Then to modify products with this cumston field gives the error
Why?
Then from the exported sql manager mysql this custom field
Delete the custom field from joomla
And I run is exported script before
INSERTINTO`jo_hikashop_field` (`field_id` ,`field_table` ,`field_realname` ,`field_namekey` ,`field_type` ,`field_value` ,`field_published` ,`field_ordering` ,`field_options` ,`field_core` ,`field_required` ,`field_backend` ,`field_frontcomp` ,`field_default` ,`field_backend_listing` ,`field_access` ,`field_categories` ,`field_with_sub_categories`)
VALUES ( 287,'product','Pulgadas','televisionpulgadas','radio','19::19::0\n22::22::0\n23::23::0\n24::24::0\n32::32::0', 1, 2,'a:10:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:9:"filtering";s:1:"1";s:9:"maxlength";s:1:"0";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";s:5:"allow";s:0:"";s:8:"readonly";s:1:"0";}', 0, 0, 1, 1,'', 1,'all',',19,', 0)
Then to modify products with this cumston field gives the error
Why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86235
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
Hi,
The best way to create custom fields is to use directly HikaShop.
After that, when you create a custom field, the target table is updated. A new column would be added. So, if you create a custom field but the column is not present, it would generate an error during saving.
Because HikaShop couldn't store in information in a column which does not exists.
Regards,
The best way to create custom fields is to use directly HikaShop.
After that, when you create a custom field, the target table is updated. A new column would be added. So, if you create a custom field but the column is not present, it would generate an error during saving.
Because HikaShop couldn't store in information in a column which does not exists.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds