- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
categories_ordering Problem
13 years 7 months ago #89940
by lex131
categories_ordering Problem was created by lex131
Hello,
I have a store with close to 160.000 products. I've imported all the products and I'm trying by trial and error, to build the csv import for the variants.
I've discovered that if I don't specify the categories_ordering field in the import my template crashes, instead of seeing a category with products and pagination at the bottom, i see 20 products all smashed together, no pagination, and the product that i'm importing the variants is the first, although it is supposed to be the last in a category of 6000 products.
Is this a bug?
The product is created, it already has an assigned value for that field and my csv doesn't contain that field when i'm importing variants.
This is a major issue for me, I don't want to export that field for 160.000 products - it would just be another value in a HUGE import csv that i have to take care of.
Thanks and awaiting your response.
I have a store with close to 160.000 products. I've imported all the products and I'm trying by trial and error, to build the csv import for the variants.
I've discovered that if I don't specify the categories_ordering field in the import my template crashes, instead of seeing a category with products and pagination at the bottom, i see 20 products all smashed together, no pagination, and the product that i'm importing the variants is the first, although it is supposed to be the last in a category of 6000 products.
Is this a bug?
The product is created, it already has an assigned value for that field and my csv doesn't contain that field when i'm importing variants.
This is a major issue for me, I don't want to export that field for 160.000 products - it would just be another value in a HUGE import csv that i have to take care of.
Thanks and awaiting your response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90105
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic categories_ordering Problem
Hi,
The categories_ordering has no link to the variants.
When you say that the template crashes, what do you mean ?
Where does it crash ? What error do you have ?
Could you give a small CSV example which doesn't work for you ?
The categories_ordering has no link to the variants.
When you say that the template crashes, what do you mean ?
Where does it crash ? What error do you have ?
Could you give a small CSV example which doesn't work for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds