Align easy checkout form left
13 years 6 months ago #95126
by Dafilla
Align easy checkout form left was created by Dafilla
I try to align this form to the left but don't succeed.
I have the no login option. It's a guest check-out.
I know its the Hikashop_checkout_right_part, I've a float:left there but it stays here.
Any idea?
I have the no login option. It's a guest check-out.
I know its the Hikashop_checkout_right_part, I've a float:left there but it stays here.
Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Align easy checkout form left
Please give a link to your shop so that we can analyze your HTML/CSS in order to answer you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95265
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic Align easy checkout form left
Offcourse,
here
it is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Align easy checkout form left
You should add that CSS:
.hikashop_checkout_login {
width: auto !important;
}
.hikashop_checkout_login {
width: auto !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dafilla
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95340
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic Align easy checkout form left
That worked. Appreciate it. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds