- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 1
Import
13 years 5 months ago #98879
by Kurt
Hello,
I seek the opportunity to upload products as csv.
Can someone tell me where is the upload.
I have activated the plugin cron.
Joomla 3.0
HikaShop Business 2.1.2
Thanks and best regards
Kurt
I seek the opportunity to upload products as csv.
Can someone tell me where is the upload.
I have activated the plugin cron.
Joomla 3.0
HikaShop Business 2.1.2
Thanks and best regards
Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98927
by nicolas
Hi,
You can import CSVs via the menu Products->Import.
If you want to have scheduled imports, you need to configure the "data feed" plugin via the joomla plugins manager
You can import CSVs via the menu Products->Import.
If you want to have scheduled imports, you need to configure the "data feed" plugin via the joomla plugins manager
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98960
by Kurt
Hello nicolas,
yes i know.
I'm building the shop new Joomla 3
In the old version of joomla the import was available.
For information only.
The problem was a component
JSN Power Admin
This component prevents the display of the dropdown menu.
best regards Kurt
yes i know.
I'm building the shop new Joomla 3
In the old version of joomla the import was available.
For information only.
The problem was a component
JSN Power Admin
This component prevents the display of the dropdown menu.
best regards Kurt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds