- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Product quantity after payment
13 years 4 months ago #103621
by giuseppe
Product quantity after payment was created by giuseppe
Hi,
I have a problem:
On every products I defined specific quantity,that's very important parameter on this project.
The problem happen when I add a product in the cart and if I close browser page before complete the payment process on paypal, the product quantity is however decremented but is no longer present in the cart.
Is possible decrease product quantity only when the payment is completed?
Thanks!
Guy
I have a problem:
On every products I defined specific quantity,that's very important parameter on this project.
The problem happen when I add a product in the cart and if I close browser page before complete the payment process on paypal, the product quantity is however decremented but is no longer present in the cart.
Is possible decrease product quantity only when the payment is completed?
Thanks!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103624
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product quantity after payment
Hi,
Yes. You can simply turn on the option "Update the product stock on confirmed status" in the configuration.
Yes. You can simply turn on the option "Update the product stock on confirmed status" in the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giuseppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103664
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Product quantity after payment
wonderful!
Perfect!
Thanks!!!!!!
Guy
Perfect!
Thanks!!!!!!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds