- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
explanations of CSV codes
13 years 4 months ago #106393
by casio151
explanations of CSV codes was created by casio151
Hi people
Is there a place, where I can find explanations of the different codes in Hikashop CSV-files? I think about the codes "product_layout", "product_parent_id" and so on. Thanks!
Is there a place, where I can find explanations of the different codes in Hikashop CSV-files? I think about the codes "product_layout", "product_parent_id" and so on. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106397
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic explanations of CSV codes
Hi,
You will find information about the different most important columns here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-import.html
You will find information about the different most important columns here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-import.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: casio151
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106471
by casio151
Replied by casio151 on topic explanations of CSV codes
Still a bit confused about all these codes.
Does Hikashop have a complete list of all the codes and a discription for all of them, what they do and so on?
Does Hikashop have a complete list of all the codes and a discription for all of them, what they do and so on?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #106482
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic explanations of CSV codes
Hi,
I think that the best thing to do will be to export your products through a CSV file and then you'll probably be able to understand the "import CSV code".
I think that the best thing to do will be to export your products through a CSV file and then you'll probably be able to understand the "import CSV code".
The following user(s) said Thank You: casio151
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds