- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 7
Change CSS colour on cursor filter
13 years 3 months ago #108073
by lcoombes
Change CSS colour on cursor filter was created by lcoombes
Hi! Just a simple one! Where do I change the colour of the range numbers above the filter cursor? They're currently orange (#f6931f), but appear hard coded to the element. I've searched the CSS for this colour, but can't find it. Image attached.
Any pointers are much appreciated!
Also, does anyone know what 'Cursor Number' means on the cursor filter page?
Many thanks - Leo
Any pointers are much appreciated!
Also, does anyone know what 'Cursor Number' means on the cursor filter page?
Many thanks - Leo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #108077
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change CSS colour on cursor filter
Hi,
I think that you'll have to use some CSS code like that :
But you'll have to replace this part "ID_OF_YOUR_SPAN_PRICE_FILTER" with the span which is around the price of your filter, in my case it will be : filter_span_price_filter_hikashop_category_information_menu_103
If you can't find it, I'll need a link to your web site.
Hope this will help you
.
I think that you'll have to use some CSS code like that :
Code:
#ID_OF_YOUR_SPAN_PRICE_FILTER {
color: black !important;
}
If you can't find it, I'll need a link to your web site.
Hope this will help you
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lcoombes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108102
by lcoombes
Replied by lcoombes on topic Change CSS colour on cursor filter
Hi Mohamed.
Many thanks for your reply. Your solution does indeed work, but unfortunately, the site will have a lot of different filters on a lot of different products, and I hoped there would be a more efficient solution than going through the website and adding custom css for every instance.
Your code has only amended one instance, as shown in the attached file.
I guess I really need to find in the source code of where this colour is stated.
Many thanks for your help anyway!
All the best - Leo
Many thanks for your reply. Your solution does indeed work, but unfortunately, the site will have a lot of different filters on a lot of different products, and I hoped there would be a more efficient solution than going through the website and adding custom css for every instance.
Your code has only amended one instance, as shown in the attached file.
I guess I really need to find in the source code of where this colour is stated.
Many thanks for your help anyway!
All the best - Leo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #108118
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change CSS colour on cursor filter
Ok, The best solution would be to give me a link to your page then I'll probably be able to understand how to do it
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108120
by lcoombes
Replied by lcoombes on topic Change CSS colour on cursor filter
Thanks Mohamed. Have a look at
taylordynamics.com/websitev2/index.php/r...br-shaft-br-encoders
All the best - Leo
All the best - Leo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #108124
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change CSS colour on cursor filter
I think that this CSS code will do the job :
Code:
#filter_span_Pulse_per_rev__module_168{
color: black !important;
}
#filter_span_IP_Rating_module_168{
color: black !important;
}
#filter_span_Max_Frequency__kHz__module_168{
color: black !important;
}
#filter_span_Maximum_Speed__RPM__module_168 {
color: black !important;
}
#filter_span_Housing_Diameter__mm__module_168 {
color: black !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: lcoombes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108132
by lcoombes
Replied by lcoombes on topic Change CSS colour on cursor filter
Thanks Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds