- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Don't display correctly products purchased
13 years 2 months ago #114081
by Ronon
Don't display correctly products purchased was created by Ronon
Hello, since yesterday I've imported products, I note that new orders will not display the products purchased. In HikaShop> Shopping> Shopping, assume that you can see the information of one of the products purchased by customers. However, when you click on that product, shows a completely different, as seen in the attached image.
Before importing the products, I empty these three tables in the database, because I wanted to import products did not correspond to the ones already stuck earlier in the store.
wn6ki_hikashop_price
wn6ki_hikashop_product
wn6ki_hikashop_product_category
Is it possible that there is another table that store the correspondences between the product code and the product itself, or something similar, and therefore not properly display products that have been ordered?
Anyway, the product is called for, and shown, have different codes ...
Thanks, greetings.
Before importing the products, I empty these three tables in the database, because I wanted to import products did not correspond to the ones already stuck earlier in the store.
wn6ki_hikashop_price
wn6ki_hikashop_product
wn6ki_hikashop_product_category
Is it possible that there is another table that store the correspondences between the product code and the product itself, or something similar, and therefore not properly display products that have been ordered?
Anyway, the product is called for, and shown, have different codes ...
Thanks, greetings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #114099
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Don't display correctly products purchased
Hi,
It seems to be working fine for me, if you use the green arrow to be redirected to your product configuration page, does it redirect your to the good product page ?
It seems to be working fine for me, if you use the green arrow to be redirected to your product configuration page, does it redirect your to the good product page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114133
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Don't display correctly products purchased
No, whether I click the link to the product name, like pulse on the green arrow, I go to a product that does not correspond with the purchased by the customer.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114161
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Don't display correctly products purchased
Hi there,
Are you clicking on this arrow in an old order (made before your import)?
If so then the problem is normal, the product ids are stored for each order and since you emptied the table and added new products, those products now have ids wich correspond to old products.
I guess the solution is to make a SQL query and replace product ids in the old orders by the current id.
Are you clicking on this arrow in an old order (made before your import)?
If so then the problem is normal, the product ids are stored for each order and since you emptied the table and added new products, those products now have ids wich correspond to old products.
I guess the solution is to make a SQL query and replace product ids in the old orders by the current id.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114350
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Don't display correctly products purchased
Hello, I also went with a new order, not only with the old. I'll try when I have new orders and as I said something. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds