- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Responsive columns using media queries
13 years 2 months ago #114194
by fernandes
Responsive columns using media queries was created by fernandes
Hi I am new to Hikashop and I am trying to create a product list layout using Rockettheme template.
I have been able to change listing_img_title.php to suit some of my needs but I can't work out how to get the template to go from 3 columns to 2 and to 1 depending on screen size. At the moment I shrinks the 3 columns then jumps to 1.
How can I use media queries to set the number of columns?
Thanks
I have been able to change listing_img_title.php to suit some of my needs but I can't work out how to get the template to go from 3 columns to 2 and to 1 depending on screen size. At the moment I shrinks the 3 columns then jumps to 1.
How can I use media queries to set the number of columns?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114251
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Responsive columns using media queries
Hi,
You can do the modifications in the frontend css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS
Use the @media tags to change the width of the columns when the width of the page is less than xx.
ex:
@media (max-width: 767px) {
.hikashop_products .row-fluid .span4 { width: 49% !important;}
}
Here is some documentation about the layout customization:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
You can do the modifications in the frontend css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS
Use the @media tags to change the width of the columns when the width of the page is less than xx.
ex:
@media (max-width: 767px) {
.hikashop_products .row-fluid .span4 { width: 49% !important;}
}
Here is some documentation about the layout customization:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114364
by fernandes
Replied by fernandes on topic (Solved) Responsive columns using media queries
Thanks Xavier, it works well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds