- Thank you received: 0
Import issue from virtuemart 2.0.12b
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : internet explorer 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ?
Hi, i just downloaded hikashop starter so i could see if i needed the essential version and how it works. Now i would like to import all products etc from virtuemart 2.0.12b to hikashop. I also use admintools 2.5.10 from akeebabackup.
My problem is that the migratesteps stop at each step and do not import anything.
From step 0 the migration went to step 1 and stops. after login on again the proces went from step 0 to step 2 etc all the way to step 6 then stops again.
The folder rights are 755, images are in the correct virtuemart folder.
I have to logout and login again to get to the next import step.
Maybe that is an admintools problem, maybe i need to add a htaccess rule to the htaccess file?
When i click a few times on next step i get this message:
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable - nginx/1.4.4
Could someone help me to import all products or point me in the right direction?
Kind regards,
Roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
When i switch to a different browserwindow/tab and return to the administrator, the next step of the import continues.
It is stuck in a loop importing the products. Debugmode returns this:
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1146 - Table 'db.tablepref_virtuemart_products_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `prefix_hikashop_product` (`product_name`,`product_description`,`product_quantity`,`product_code`,`product_published`,`product_hit`,`product_created`,`product_modified`,`product_sale_start`,`product_tax_id`,`product_type`,`product_url`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_sales`,`product_width`,`product_length`,`product_height`) SELECT vmpeg.product_name,CONCAT(vmpeg.product_s_desc,'<hr id="system-readmore"/>',vmpeg.product_desc),case when vmp.product_in_stock IS NULL or vmp.product_in_stock < 0 then 0 else vmp.product_in_stock end,vmp.product_sku,vmp.published,0,case when vmp.created_on='0000-00-00 00:00:00' then 0 else 1 end,vmp.modified_on,vmp.product_available_date,hkc.category_id,'main',vmp.product_url,vmp.product_weight,LOWER(vmp.product_weight_uom),LOWER(vmp.product_lwh_uom),vmp.product_sales,vmp.product_width,vmp.product_length,vmp.product_height FROM `prefix_virtuemart_products` AS vmp INNER JOIN `prefix_virtuemart_products_en_gb` vmpeg ON vmp.virtuemart_product_id = vmpeg.virtuemart_product_id INNER JOIN `prefix_virtuemart_product_prices` vmpp ON vmpeg.virtuemart_product_id = vmpp.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN `prefix_hikashop_taxation` hkt ON hkt.tax_vm_id = vmpp.product_tax_id LEFT JOIN `prefix_hikashop_category` hkc ON hkc.category_namekey = hkt.category_namekey LEFT JOIN `prefix_hikashop_vm_prod` AS hkp ON vmp.virtuemart_product_id = hkp.vm_id WHERE hkp.hk_id IS NULL ORDER BY vmp.virtuemart_product_id ASC;
Terug naar controlepaneel
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1310
7 ImportController->import() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 ImportController->_vm() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/import.php:67
9 hikashopImportvmHelper->importFromVM() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/import.php:120
10 hikashopImportvmHelper->doImport() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php:40
11 hikashopImportvmHelper->importProducts() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php:92
12 JDatabase->query() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php:1255
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1279
14 JError::raiseError() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /serverpath/albertheemeijer.nl/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
Please help.
Kind regards
Roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the information.
Can you check the tables you have in your database ?
You should have a table which looks like "tablepref_virtuemart_products_en_gb", maybe "tablepref_virtuemart_products_nl_nl" ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
I have 2 tables in the database. one is called prefix_virtuemart_products_de_de and the other prefix_virtuemart_products_nl_nl.
There is no en_gb table available.
The site uses german and dutch language.
Kind regards,
Roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Does one of those table empty, or can you find information about your products in both ?
Regards,
Tristan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
They both have product records but the nl version has 20 and the german one has 25 records.
thx
roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
Is there something else i can check to get the import working?
Kind regards
Roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry for the waiting.
The problem here is the multilanguages concerning datas, which is managed by Virtuemart but not by Hikashop.
You'll find 3 files attached to this message. Replace your currents files ;
yourwebsite/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php
yourwebsite/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/import/view.html.php
yourwebsite/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/import/tmpl/vm.php
by the ones I attached.
Basically, this fix will allows you to import your datas from a language you chose just before the import, and should resolve your issues.
Let me know if you find any other troubles.
Regards,
Tristan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
I have overwritten the files.
I can now choose the language, but still the importsteps stop after i click next 1 time.
Do you know why that is?
I have to logout and login again to get to the next step.
kind regards,
roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
The categories are imported now, but the images are not found.
The products are not imported, images not found and step 5 has an infinate loop.
I read about this, can you help me with this?
Thank you
roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you provide me (via mp) an access to your backend then I could test by myself and see what's going on ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
I send you a pm.
Thx
roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
I saw you logged on to the site. Do you know what is going wrong?
Thx
roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Our company is closed for the winter break and Tristan won't be working again until January 2nd. He is the one in charge of the import so he will be more helpful than me in helping you out so it's better to wait for his answer in a week.
Thanks for bearing with us in the mean time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
Untill next year
Have a nice holliday.
regards
roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I quickly tried an import and noticed your problem last week, that's why you saw me logged in. I didn't have the files with me so I couldn't fix it, but I'll be on it today.
I'll let you know as soon as I'll find a solution to this problem.
Happy new year by the way,
Tristan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
I also wish you a happy new year.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards
roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It took me a bit of time to understand what was going on. All your troubles came from the "X- Cache Hit" of your Nginx/1.4.4 server.
I don't know a lot about this Cache, but Hikashop couldn't reload some files, which caused the issues you mentionned.
I made a fix for the import : just download the files I attached and replace your current files :
yourwebsite/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php
yourwebsite/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php
The import should now work properly.
However, I'm highly advising you to find a way to disable this cache on your server. This may cause you others troubles in the future.
Tristan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
Should i also remove the installation of hikashop and database entries before i import again?
kind regards,
roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beertje_007
-
Topic Author
- Thank you received: 0
I could not wait and removed the hikashop installation and tables and reinstalled
Everything but the images and order are now imported so far as i can see.
The orders within virtmeamart are not related to customers as there are none. So maybe that results in no order import.
Why are the images for categories and products not imported?
Thanks again,
Roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.