Skip to main content

Product Description after import from MijoShop

More
8 years 3 months ago #293969 by virusys
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

I'm trying to resolve an import problem from MijoShop.

The import script is stripping the <p> tags from the product description and replacing them with " " .

It is messing up the table structure as seen in this side-by-side image. How can I fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #293970 by nicolas
Hi,

I've just checked the code importing the data from MijoShop and the description data is imported "as is" from the MijoShop table during the import. So I don't see why it would do that.
I would recommend to check the data corresponding to that product in the table __mijoshop_product_description in the column "description" via phpmyadmin. Normally, it should be the same as the data in the product_description column of the table hikashop_product after the import is done.

The code doing the import of the main data of the products including the description is :
Code:
$data = array( 'product_name' => 'mjpd.name', 'product_description' => 'mjpd.description', 'product_quantity' => 'case when mjp.quantity IS NULL or mjp.quantity < 0 then 0 else mjp.quantity end', 'product_code' => 'mjp.hika_sku', 'product_published' => 'mjp.status', 'product_hit' => 'mjp.viewed', 'product_created' => 'mjp.date_added', 'product_modified' => 'mjp.date_modified', 'product_sale_start' => 'mjp.date_available', 'product_tax_id' => 'hkc.category_id', 'product_type' => "'main'", 'product_url' => "''", 'product_weight' => 'mjp.weight', 'product_weight_unit' => "LOWER(mjwcd.unit)", 'product_dimension_unit' => "LOWER(mjlcd.unit)", 'product_min_per_order' => 'mjp.minimum', 'product_sales' => '0', 'product_width' => 'mjp.width', 'product_length' => 'mjp.length', 'product_height' => 'mjp.height', 'product_parent_id' => '0' ); $sql1 = 'INSERT IGNORE INTO `#__hikashop_product` (`'.implode('`,`',array_keys($data)).'`) '. 'SELECT '.implode(',',$data).' FROM `#__mijoshop_product` AS mjp '. 'INNER JOIN `#__mijoshop_weight_class_description` mjwcd ON mjp.weight_class_id = mjwcd.weight_class_id '. 'INNER JOIN `#__mijoshop_length_class_description` mjlcd ON mjp.length_class_id = mjlcd.length_class_id '. 'INNER JOIN `#__mijoshop_product_description` mjpd ON mjp.product_id = mjpd.product_id '. 'LEFT JOIN `#__hikashop_taxation` hkt ON hkt.tax_mijo_id = mjp.tax_class_id '. 'LEFT JOIN `#__hikashop_category` hkc ON hkc.category_namekey = hkt.category_namekey '. 'LEFT JOIN `#__hikashop_mijo_prod` AS hkp ON mjp.product_id = hkp.mijo_id '. 'WHERE hkp.hk_id IS NULL ORDER BY mjp.product_id ASC;';
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #294028 by virusys
I checked the tables and found differences - they aren't the same.

I have found a little bit of a workaround in correcting these things but it still involves editing each product. At this point, it's a necessary evil.

Don't understand what happened but I do appreciate your extensive answer. Your support is wonderful - its one of the main reasons I left MijoShop - keep up the good work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #294039 by nicolas
Hi,

Thanks !
If you want you can post a review of HikaShop in the link below and help spread the word :)
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...opping-cart/hikashop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum