- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Conflict with jat3v3?
13 years 3 months ago #109370
by wzyefd
Conflict with jat3v3? was created by wzyefd
Hi,
I am developing theme with jat3v3 framework recently,and I found a bug when I installed Hikashop.
It seems that I couldn't assign a layout to specific page in jat3v3 framework,eg:hidden content in homepage.
You can have a try with jat3v3 blank theme.
I tested it on j3.1.
I am not sure it will happen on j2.5.
Thanks~
I am developing theme with jat3v3 framework recently,and I found a bug when I installed Hikashop.
It seems that I couldn't assign a layout to specific page in jat3v3 framework,eg:hidden content in homepage.
You can have a try with jat3v3 blank theme.
I tested it on j3.1.
I am not sure it will happen on j2.5.
Thanks~
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109372
by wzyefd
Replied by wzyefd on topic Conflict with jat3v3?
It happend on j2.5 also~
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109373
by wzyefd
Replied by wzyefd on topic Conflict with jat3v3?
yeah~,I have found the problem.
It caused by affiliate plugin,
If I order this plugin after t3 framework plugin, it works well
It caused by affiliate plugin,
If I order this plugin after t3 framework plugin, it works well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Conflict with jat3v3?
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. You can probably turn off the option "after initialize" of the affiliate plugin to avoid that even if the plugin is ordered before the T3 plugin.
Thank you for your feedback. You can probably turn off the option "after initialize" of the affiliate plugin to avoid that even if the plugin is ordered before the T3 plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wzyefd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109454
by wzyefd
Replied by wzyefd on topic Conflict with jat3v3?
yeah,It works as you said
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds