Skip to main content

Required checkbox during registration

More
15 years 1 month ago #23160 by nicolas
Indeed. Please replace the file media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js with the file in the archive enclosed. That should solve the problem.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23799 by lrazov
Hi,

I have the same issue - a user can register without checking the t&c check box.

Do you have any solution to this? Should I try the previously provided solution?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23800 by nicolas
Yes, you should try the above mentioned solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23844 by lrazov
Hi, the provided solution didn't fix the issue. I can still register without selecting the t&c check box.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23859 by nicolas
The js files are usually cached by your browser. Please make sure that you clean your cache before trying. If you still have the problem after tht, please give a link to your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23920 by lrazov
I've cleared the cache, but the problem persists. I've sent you access details via PM. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23969 by lrazov
Hi Nicolas,

I did some further testing and here is what happens:

First of all I need to say that I need the t&c to be part of registration process rather than checkout.

Right now the t&c check box appers twice under the rego form and on the checkout page. When a user registers the t&c is not validated. But it is validated as part of checkout process, here I mean if I try to proceed to payment step without selecting the t&c box, I get the expected error message.

I hope this helps to understand what's going on.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24053 by nicolas
Hi,

It's indeed how the system is now. The t&c system is to be used at the end of the checkout for the validation of the order.
If you want to have a similar checkout for the registration of the user, you should use a custom field of the table "user" and that will work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum