- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with checkout
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
YOu can turn off the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" in the config under the tab checkout for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What if I have two shipping methods - one is PPL and one is personal pick up. For PPL it works fine giving me my two payment options "bank transfer" and "collect on delivery". Problem that I am having is when I clik to my second shipping method which is the personal pick up for which I have only payment in cash. With the auto submit on it gives me an error meesage that I need to check the terms and conditions, but I did not want to go to the next step yet. With auto submit off I have by checking personal pick up all the payment methods visible which is what I also dont want. What option do I have wrong?
My checkout workflow is cart,login_address,shipping_payment_status_terms_confirm,end.
Shipping options - PPL and personal pickup
Payment options - bank transfer and collect on delivery for PPL
only cash for personal pickup
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you don't want that, you will have to change your checkout workflow. Like for example having a confirmation screen at the end:
cart,login_address,shipping_payment,confirm_status_cart_terms,end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If that auto submit option is turned off, it won't send to the next step and you won't have that problem.
The fact that the payment methods are proposed or not based on the selected shipping method is not related to that auto submit option. Aren't you mistaking it with the auto select option ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So I suppose that you would like them to change directly when clicking on them. In that case, you should have left the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" of the Checkout tab of the configuration turned on instead of turning it off.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That way, when the user selects the shipping, it goes to the payment with the payment methods displayed according to the shipping method selected and when clicking on the payment method, it goes to the next step.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.