Skip to main content

Postage from two differant ship points

More
15 years 4 months ago #16358 by ecomian
I have some products that I ship from my location and some that are drop shipped direct from the supplier. Can I have a couple of Aust post modules with a differant post code in each one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16360 by nicolas
Yes. You need to change the name of the aupost files to something else in the plugins/hikashopshipping folder. Then, in those files, you need to change the text aupost to the same name you use for the files. Finally, zip the three files and install the zip via the joomla installer. Rince and repeat in order to have as many australia post plugins as you need.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16402 by ecomian
How do I get the joomla installer to install the files? I get the error:
JInstaller::install: File '/home/users/web/b1830/sl.ecomian/public_html/tmp/install_4dcfa55599a67/aupostboonah.php' does not exist

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16404 by nicolas
Could you include the zip you tried to install in your next message so that we can see what is the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16406 by ecomian

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16407 by nicolas
You also need to include the aupost_configuration.php file after changing its name and the eventual aupost occurrences in it.
In the aupost.php, you also need to change the class name plgHikashopshippingAupost to plgHikashopshippingAupostboonah accordingly to the new name of the plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16413 by ecomian
OK have done. the installer has installed my two now plugins I wanted, but when I go to plugins manager and try to open them I get: Tax category Nothing else on the page. Source code: <label for="shipping_tax_id">
Tax category </label>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16415 by nicolas
Could you include the zip you installed in your next message so that we can see what is the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16418 by ecomian

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by ecomian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16423 by nicolas
I just tried to use your plugins on one of our test servers and it works great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16459 by ecomian
Sorry, I confused the issue. When I go to Joomla plug in manager it's OK, it was when I got component Hika shop / system/ shipping methods and click on the plug ins that I get the page with just Tax Category.

Also can I connect a specific product to a particular shipping method?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16467 by nicolas
Yes, I understood that but both pages are working fine on my end. Which browser are you using ?

You can't connect a product to a shipping method unless you modify the code of the shipping plugin for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16473 by ecomian
Firefox 4.0.1. I tried to log in on IE but when I do I get "invalid Token"

What I am trying to achieve it to be able to calculate a differant postage cost for drop ship items to those I send from my own stock. It sounds like it may be too involved to warent the effort.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16481 by nicolas
It's not too involved... Your plugin is working fine on my end, I tested it again few minutes ago.
The invalid token is a common error on the back end login of joomla 1.5. Just try a second time after it and it should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16537 by ecomian
IE is logging in now, but I have the same Tax catagory on blank page problem when I go to the module in Hika shop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16538 by nicolas
For both plugins ? Could you give a back end access so that we can see ?
Could you look in your php error log for the error message of the error ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16545 by ecomian
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by ecomian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16546 by ecomian
I cannot find my php error log, on only my log file for yesterday if it is any help to you.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



back end alnaturalhealth.com/administrator



I also noticed that if I enable the plugins, put an item into the cart, then go to the cart I get a blank cart page.

Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by nicolas. Reason: credentials removed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16562 by nicolas
The access log doesn't help. If you can't locate your php error log, you should ask your hosting company for it. They should be able to help you. An alternative would be to turn on the display_errors option in your php.ini so that we can see the error message instead of a blank page.

I just tried to login but the credentials were refused. Could you double check them ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16564 by ecomian
I tried to import my customers from freeway I have in a CSV file using ARRA User Export Import and now I have lost the users. I tried to put you back in using user menu of Joomla and the dropdown to put you in a category doesn't work. See the screen shot

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

. You are in as a customer hiks ship costomers with the other users (only tests)and none of my customers from the Freeway file. I guess the data bases are a bit of a missmatch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum