- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
How to sell by different variables?
But my question is I have a customer that wants to sell dog treats. They sell by weight, groups of 3,4, etc, or just by individual product.
When I sell by weight Id like it to say for example 5.95$ per lb or 1/2 lb
But other products may say 4 for 5$
And others say 5$ each
Ive done some reading but I cant find anything answering this do you have any suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated.
On a side note, Do you guys have a donation button or anything? Id like to donate to help support hika shop!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you want to donate (thanks for that!), you can use the donation button at the bottom of that page: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All Id need is by weight, each, and something that says for example 4 for 5$
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is a pic right after I click on one of the categories on the main page:
Heres a pic after you click on the product from the picture above:
I dont think I deleted anything but I thought you may need the code just in case.
Again thank you so much for all the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is a pic right after I click on one of the categories on the main page:
Heres a pic after you click on the product from the picture above:
I dont think I deleted anything but I thought you may need the code just in case.
Again thank you so much for all the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On the views listing, you have an icon on the right to remove a customization. So if you have a problem, you can just click on it to go back to the default code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Again I really appreciate all of the help you are giving me. Another reason hikashop is top notch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
like that: <?php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok well that helped now Im editing the code and its not taking the site down, but its not displaying 5$ for 1/2 lb like I want. Any ideads?
Messing around with it I also get this code sometimes
I basically want the product Magnis Milk Bone (product code Treat_3 or item 275) to say 5$ for 1/2 lb
And another product to say 5$ for 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
switch($this->row->product_code){
case 'Treat_3':
//5$ for 1/2lbs
break;
default:
//default
break;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok so the code is right so why isnt it displaying?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you want to display something, you should do like that:
echo "5$ for 1/2lbs";
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.