- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Stock Level Deduction
15 years 3 months ago #19283
by tsaiism
Stock Level Deduction was created by tsaiism
Hi,
I'm setting my e-commerce for class registrations. I have set up my products (i.e. classes) with stock level of 12 (12 students per class maximum). Since I have 3 payment options, credit card, check, and purchase order, I don't want payment option "check" and "purchase order" to deduct from my stock level since I don't want to prevent other people from ordering/paying. I want to consider people paying with check and purchase order as on the waiting list until the payment is received. When I test the check/purchase order with different status, the stock level still gets deduct.
My question is that is there a way to control the stock level deduction by status? Right now, it seems to be by order creation.
Thanks,
-JT
I'm setting my e-commerce for class registrations. I have set up my products (i.e. classes) with stock level of 12 (12 students per class maximum). Since I have 3 payment options, credit card, check, and purchase order, I don't want payment option "check" and "purchase order" to deduct from my stock level since I don't want to prevent other people from ordering/paying. I want to consider people paying with check and purchase order as on the waiting list until the payment is received. When I test the check/purchase order with different status, the stock level still gets deduct.
My question is that is there a way to control the stock level deduction by status? Right now, it seems to be by order creation.
Thanks,
-JT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19291
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Stock Level Deduction
There is no option for that.
The stock is indeed deduced when the order is created.
The stock is then restored when the order is cancelled.
What you can do is manually set the status to cancelled and then back to created in the back end listing of orders in order to restore the quantity levels immediately.
If you don't have too many orders, that might still be manageable. Otherwise, you would have to build a hikashop plugin to do that automatically.
The stock is indeed deduced when the order is created.
The stock is then restored when the order is cancelled.
What you can do is manually set the status to cancelled and then back to created in the back end listing of orders in order to restore the quantity levels immediately.
If you don't have too many orders, that might still be manageable. Otherwise, you would have to build a hikashop plugin to do that automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19307
by tsaiism
Replied by tsaiism on topic Re: Stock Level Deduction
Got it. I guess I'll manage it manually for now. Thanks for quick reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28520
by k8fisher
Replied by k8fisher on topic Re: ISSUE WITH HIKASHOP STOCK LEVEL ISSUES
Hi Ive noticed that hikashop orders doesnt seem to be being updated correctly!We're finding orders of status "created" which have actually been paid for.
Is anyone else noticing this
Is anyone else noticing this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28549
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ISSUE WITH HIKASHOP STOCK LEVEL ISSUES
That must come from a problem with the payment notification coming back from the payment server. What payment method are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds