- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal Fee
15 years 2 months ago #21546
by Huski
Paypal Fee was created by Huski
Is there anyway to apply a fee to any paypal credit card transaction or paypal transaction the client chooses where paypal charges a fee. Ideally it would be great to seperate the percentage fee and the fixed fee per transaction. I think its 30c fixed per transacation and about 2.5%.
I am changing from VM to Hika and in VM you can sort of charge a fee for paypal charges but it is always lower than the fee Paypal charged due to the 30c fixed component.
I am changing from VM to Hika and in VM you can sort of charge a fee for paypal charges but it is always lower than the fee Paypal charged due to the 30c fixed component.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Fee
It's not yet possible to do that with HikaShop. It's in the todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21689
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Re: Paypal Fee
Thanks - I really need to cover these fees so will have to hold off on Hikashop until they can be charged.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds