- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Error with Authorize.net
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21615
by FreshIdeas
Error with Authorize.net was created by FreshIdeas
Got this error when trying to checkout with authorize.net. I am in "sandbox mode" with authorize.net
There was an error while processing your transaction: 103 (TESTMODE) This transaction cannot be accepted.
How can i test authorize.net in sandbox? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
There was an error while processing your transaction: 103 (TESTMODE) This transaction cannot be accepted.
How can i test authorize.net in sandbox? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error with Authorize.net
It's because your transaction key was regenerated so you need to update the configuration of the plugin with the new transaction key:
community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Int...-accepted/td-p/12890
community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Int...-accepted/td-p/12890
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 2 months ago #21759
by FreshIdeas
Replied by FreshIdeas on topic Re: Error with Authorize.net
I knew it had to be something simple! I had an extra character in the transaction key!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds