Skip to main content

Shipping question

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #22128 by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: Shipping question
Hello,

I did but it still does not work :( since I am the only person with this problem I will back up my Joomla and wipe it clear of Hika then install Hika again and I will let you know if it works or not, thanks for you help
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by luizarios.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22154 by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: Shipping question
I removed Joomla and Hika and put it back and now it works :laugh: not sure why, maybe something went wrong on the instalation.. anyway it is sorted now :) thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum