Skip to main content

SIPS ATOS payment plugin - cancel and return URLs

More
15 years 2 months ago #21779 by mbeley
Hi,

In the SIPS ATOS payment plugin, could you please give me the default cancel URL?
I overwrote it because it did not seem to work.
I listed a valid URL ( www.mandaline.fr/index.php/panier-vide ) but I get an "URL not valid" error message.

I'm using the default return URL (I think I am - see below) but it is also not working
www.mandaline.fr/index.php?option=com_hi...ckout&task=after_end

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21783 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21810 by mbeley
OK I reverted back to the default URL.
But still it is not working.
When I cancel my order from the e-transactions (ATOS) payment page I get an error message saying the URL is not valid.

Also, my customer tells me that once they complete the payment process, it brings them back to the site but the page is empty and they cannot navigate from it.
I'm using this URL: www.mandaline.fr/index.php?option=com_hi...ckout&task=after_end

By the way, when I save the payment plugin in my administrator, it says that the return URL is too long (max length 78)

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21812 by mbeley
I just found out that the problem comes from the fact that I'm in PHP safe mode.
Because of this the plugin did not generate the parmcom file.

This PHP safe mode is a pain, can I turn it off?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #21813 by nicolas
Safe mode can be disabled by setting the corresponding option to off in your php.ini file. It you don't have access to it, you should ask your hosting company.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21814 by mbeley
Now I still have to set an AUTO_RESPONSE_URL
Any idea what I should put in there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21816 by mbeley
OK I'll try to turn it off! Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21833 by mbeley
Hosting company tells me safe mode is already off.
For some reason I had to follow all the safe mode on instructions for the plugin, otherwise it's not working.
Any ideas?

What is the AUTO_RESPONSE_URL used by the plugin?

Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21834 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum