- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
e-mails, remove "TOTAL without VAT"
- donaldmoore
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21859
by donaldmoore
e-mails, remove "TOTAL without VAT" was created by donaldmoore
Nicolas,
My customer wants me to remove "TOTAL without VAT" on order summary e-mails and change "TOTAL with VAT" to "TOTAL". I see various strings in the language file but am unsure as to how to remove that one line.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Don
My customer wants me to remove "TOTAL without VAT" on order summary e-mails and change "TOTAL with VAT" to "TOTAL". I see various strings in the language file but am unsure as to how to remove that one line.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Don
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21863
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: e-mails, remove "TOTAL without VAT"
You just need to copy/past the line below in the override zone when you edit your translation file via the interface in the Language tab of the configuration:
TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL : %s"
TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL : %s"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- donaldmoore
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
15 years 2 months ago #21880
by donaldmoore
Replied by donaldmoore on topic Re: e-mails, remove "TOTAL without VAT"
Nicolas, Thank you for your reply. Currently I see in the override zone the following:
PRICE_AFTER_TAX=" excl GST) "
VAT="GST"
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL : %s"
TOTAL_WITH_VAT="
If i modify the last line to read: TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL : %s",what should I do with the previous line (TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT). I don't want it to appear at all. Also, are there other parts of Hikashop as far as the order goes that will need to be modified to affect this change?
Thank you,
Don
PRICE_AFTER_TAX=" excl GST) "
VAT="GST"
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL : %s"
TOTAL_WITH_VAT="
If i modify the last line to read: TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL : %s",what should I do with the previous line (TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT). I don't want it to appear at all. Also, are there other parts of Hikashop as far as the order goes that will need to be modified to affect this change?
Thank you,
Don
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21882
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: e-mails, remove "TOTAL without VAT"
If you want to remove the TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT display, you can change the line:
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL : %s"
by:
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT=""
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL : %s"
by:
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT=""
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds