Skip to main content

Weird cart problem in menu

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #21871 by JIK
Hi Nicolas,

Using Joomla 1.5.23 & Essentials 1.5.1, I have a strange problem when I add to my menu the Hikashop menu item type "Checkout". When the cart is empty and I click on the menu link it takes quite a while to return the page and I get multiple "The cart is empty " message as per pic below.

Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by JIK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21877 by nicolas
Hi,

You should set a URL in the option "URL to redirect when the cart is empty" in the Checkout tab of the configuration. If you already have an URL there, then, you should change it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21886 by JIK
Replied by JIK on topic Re: Weird cart problem in menu
Perfect! Thanks Nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum