- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Second Address Line
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #22129
by PhantomPWR
Second Address Line was created by PhantomPWR
Hi everyone!
Any ideas on how to add a second address line to the form for shipping/billing address?
Thanks
Any ideas on how to add a second address line to the form for shipping/billing address?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Second Address Line
Hi,
You can go in the menu Display->Custom fields and create a new field.
You can go in the menu Display->Custom fields and create a new field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #22137
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Re: Second Address Line
Thanks Nicolas,
I've created the new field, like you said.
The information I enter into the second address line doesn't display in the front-end nor in the order email, however, when I go into 'edit address', the information is there.
I've created the new field, like you said.
The information I enter into the second address line doesn't display in the front-end nor in the order email, however, when I go into 'edit address', the information is there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Second Address Line
Yes. That's normal. You then need to edit the files address_template via the menu Display->Views and add the corresponding tag for your new custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #22139
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Re: Second Address Line
Sorted!
Thanks Nicolas
Thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds