Skip to main content

When variant is unpublished shows as no stock ?

More
15 years 2 months ago #22132 by rikatos
I dont display prices at all, I use the software as a very good quote request system instead.

I thought when a variant was changed to unpublished it wouldnt show up in the dropdown ? It does show in the dropdown but displays the message 'no stock' instead on QTY and add to cart field instead.

Is this working as intended and I have missed something as I was hoping unpublished didnt publish the variant at all ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22145 by nicolas
If you have one variant which is not published while other sister variants are, the system still has to display the information of the unpublished variant as you can still select it in the dropdown. If you don't want to have a variant information displayed at all, you should delete the variant completely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22423 by rikatos
I have deleted the variant, which is a little bit of a shame as unpublishing products doesnt display them, so I would have hoped the same would have applied to a variant. Not a issue just would have been nice to still have the variant there to republish later rather than recreate if needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22426 by nicolas
Recreating a variant is almost as easy publishing it. Just click on the new button, select the characteristics value you need, enter a product code and you can save the new variant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum