- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Check - end
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #22140
by PhantomPWR
Check - end was created by PhantomPWR
Hi Nicolas,
I've started a new thread, because this is a separate issue.
When I choose 'check' as a payment method, it takes me to the 'end' view, which is fine.
There is also a 'next' button, but when I click it, I get a '404 Page not found' error.
Where can I change the URL of the button to the home page, for example?
I've started a new thread, because this is a separate issue.
When I choose 'check' as a payment method, it takes me to the 'end' view, which is fine.
There is also a 'next' button, but when I click it, I get a '404 Page not found' error.
Where can I change the URL of the button to the home page, for example?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22146
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Check - end
Hi,
There should not be a next button on the last page of the checkout. Could you do a screenshot of that page with the URL ?
There should not be a next button on the last page of the checkout. Could you do a screenshot of that page with the URL ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #22148
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Re: Check - end
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by PhantomPWR.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22150
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Check - end
Strange that you have that next button. Anyway. The fix is easy. Go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file "end" of the view "checkout". There, add the line below at the end:
$this->nextButton = false;
$this->nextButton = false;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #22165
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Re: Check - end
All good!
Thanks again, Nicolas!
Thanks again, Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds