- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Orders coming in twice
15 years 2 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #22180
by Bugger101
Orders coming in twice was created by Bugger101
Hello,
I am having trouble with orders coming through twice or even 3 times with Paypal. One customer told me that the cart emptied on her, so she had to put it through again. So then I changed to cart emptied on order confirmed.
Here is what one customer said:
I thought that was going to do the tick but it didn't. Anyone know of how to fix this? I tried to replicate this myself but it worked fine for me.
Thanks
I am having trouble with orders coming through twice or even 3 times with Paypal. One customer told me that the cart emptied on her, so she had to put it through again. So then I changed to cart emptied on order confirmed.
Here is what one customer said:
I thought that was going to do the tick but it didn't. Anyone know of how to fix this? I tried to replicate this myself but it worked fine for me.
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22193
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Orders coming in twice
Hi,
Maybe it's a caching issue on your website ? Could you check that the caching plugin and caching settings of joomla are turned off ?
Normally, if the person use only one browser to surf on your website and doesn't activate the privacy mode (which disable cookies, personal data, etc) it should be ok.
Also, if the person is logged in, it should even work across several browsers, regardless of privacy settings.
Maybe it's a caching issue on your website ? Could you check that the caching plugin and caching settings of joomla are turned off ?
Normally, if the person use only one browser to surf on your website and doesn't activate the privacy mode (which disable cookies, personal data, etc) it should be ok.
Also, if the person is logged in, it should even work across several browsers, regardless of privacy settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22194
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Orders coming in twice
Yep, you are right, I have caching turned on in global config. It was turned on because another extension didn't work with it off, and my site was getting insecure error message in chrome and firefox.
Thanks Nicolas, another piece to the puzzle!
Thanks Nicolas, another piece to the puzzle!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds